- Do not endanger or prejudice others.
- Move in control. Adapt your manner of skiing or snowboarding and speed to your ability .and to the general conditions on the mountain.
- Do not impede the route of the skier and snowboarder in front of you.
- Leave a wide berth when overtaking.
- Look up the slopes each time before starting and moving upwards.
- Only stop at the edge of the piste or where you can be seen easily.
- When climbing up or down keep to the side of the piste.
- Obey all signs and markings.
- Provide help and alert the rescue service.
- All persons involved in an accident including witnesses must exchange names and addresses.